VACANCY: FORUM LIAISON OFFICER
30 hours, Monday to Thursday
Salary range £18,971 to £20,241 for 30 hours
Have you got experience of working in the voluntary and
Are you enthusiastic about empowering people to develop
services that meet the needs of the people using them?
Are you a graduate or have two years’ relevant work
We need a Forum
Liaison Officer to support voluntary sector organisations that deliver
mental health services for local people. Your
main roles will be to
Experience of working with people with mental health
problems would be beneficial.
You will need excellent communication skills, numeracy,
attention to detail and an aptitude for learning. You will be self-supporting so
must be fully computer literate. You will need flexibility to prioritise and
work across a range of diverse tasks in a small organisation.
This post is initially for 15 months with possibility to
extend subject to funding.
Please download the
application pack here
WEDNESDAY 1st FEBRUARY 2017
INTERVIEW DATES: 15th
and 16th FEBRUARY 2017
Please e-mail Natalie Park if you have
DMHF's key aims and activities are:
- To enable the voluntary sector to become an equal and effective partner in
the design and delivery of local services
- To support the mental health voluntary sector to share and promote good
- To inspire confidence in mental health provision across voluntary and
- To build and develop the sector to meet new challenges and opportunities
- To provide a support network for organisations and individual workers
Please click here
to find out about what our organisation can do for you.